Tuesday, December 11, 2007

bump in sight

Its been so flat lately that I not surfed in over a week. I know this not because I keep track on a calendar when I surf, but I can feel the absence, feel the itch, the urge and the thrist for riding waves. There is a bump in sight however! Things are shaping up to be a nice week of medium period waves that will be just right for fixing what ails me. As I have continued my search for my 40th birthday present board for myself, I found a deal on a beginner softop longboard that I couldn't pass up, so that may be my present to myself--- a board that others can surf or learn to surf on. The only stoke near to riding a wave and surfing, really surfing, is that of seeing someone else learn. So, my focus turns to two things...getting priority projects done around the house, and getting my garage ready for the other project- shaping and glassing my own board. I am going to get my blank later this month, maybe next week ...if I am not too busy surfing.

No comments:

Water Time by Weisbecker...check it out!