Tuesday, July 1, 2008

a big hello...and another link

Just when I thought no one read this blog... a big hello to Amy and Geoff! who as I recall have also surfed at least once...and in CR! Its a little disheartening to know that they probably surfed better waves in Costa Rica during a beginners' lesson than I usually do anytime here.

Here is a pic of one of their dogs as taken by my son. Sorry Gretel- I don't have one of you.. but remember you do have the portrait in the foyer...









Found this surfing / art related website during lunch...
http://www.clubofthewaves.com/index.php

The past week or so has brought some decent waves. Saturday and Sunday were solid stomach high with some bigger. Surfing with my pal Dylan is always fun especially when you catch his game face as he rides down the line or drops down the wave face.

No comments:

Water Time by Weisbecker...check it out!