Tuesday, June 24, 2008

best day in june

The online forum says its the best surf of June today. I say its only good if you get to surf it! So, now as I eat my lunch from my desk, checking surf reports and whining, will I be worth anything for the rest of the day? Maybe I should just cash in some vacation time and go...

I may get the best of both worlds and head out right after work. I need to start leaving a board here at the office. Which reminds me, I got a new surf rack for the Deep (Jeep) from Inno. The Inno Boardlocker is uber cool....but...again...only if it has your board locked in it and ready to go surfing on a tuesday at 1pm!!!! They are available from Costco online at a good savings if you can't find one at the local surf shop.

No comments:

Water Time by Weisbecker...check it out!